Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "michael.veeck" <Mi...@virtual-identity.com> on 2000/08/24 18:11:01 UTC

Newbie problems

Hy ! I have two problems :
1) I want to create a text file with Comma-Seperated-Values in it. Well,
actually the values should be seperated by the tabulator "\t". How should I
approach that best ?
Using attached stylesheet (tabs after each element and after the zeroes) on
the attached inputfile it creates the output.txt with way to much space
between the elements.

2) Using xalan and xerxes, I dont know how to specify the filename in the
constructor of XSLTInputSource, if the file is NOT in the same directory as
the xalan.jar-files: What do I have to do if the files are located in like
d:\\stylesheets\ ?
Thats how I am using Xalan :

XSLTInputSource xmlSource = new XSLTInputSource("input.xml");
XSLTInputSource xslSource = new XSLTInputSource("style.xsl");
XSLTResultTarget resultTarget = new XSLTResultTarget("output.txt");
XSLTProcessor xsltProc = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
xsltProc.process(xmlSource, xslSource, resultTarget);

Thanks a lot in Advance
MV