Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by deva namaste <oh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/06 13:38:17 UTC

RAW Measure kylin 2.3

Hello,

I do not see RAW measure after I upgraded to kylin version 2.3.

Any other alternative measure we should use to show the raw data as is?
(Instead of RAW measure, any other alternative which can be used?)

Thanks
Deva

Re: RAW Measure kylin 2.3

Posted by deva namaste <oh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alberto.  Now I fixed the problem by enabling RAW measures. but now
when I query fact table I get following error with 2.3 release. Any ideas
how to fix this? Thanks

 Storage Engine (id=0) is not supported any more

Re: RAW Measure kylin 2.3

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
From this mailList: questions about 'RAW'  measures