Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com> on 2009/01/30 14:41:50 UTC

[archiva] Changing the identifier ID for internal and snapshot?

How can I change the identifier ID for the internal and snapshot
repositories?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
---

Re: [archiva] Changing the identifier ID for internal and snapshot?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That did not work. It keeps saying the database row does not exist.

Okay, let's take this to the Archiva users list then. :)  If you're
not already subscribed, you can find info here:
http://archiva.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
Wendy

Re: [archiva] Changing the identifier ID for internal and snapshot?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.