Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Marc-André Laverdière <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/15 14:05:20 UTC

Javadoc option errors

Hello everyone,

We faced a problem in my team. This issue was experienced with Buildr
1.4.4 (IIRC, it happened with 1.4.5 too).

We have:

  package :javadoc
  package :jar
  package :sources

However, we have two problems that arise:
1- The created package with the javadoc is a .zip instead of a .jar file
2- The pom file is not generated

Are we doing something wrong?

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com

Re: Javadoc option errors

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc-André,

package :javadoc correctly produces a .jar on buildr 1.4.5.

The .pom should be generated for your main .jar package.  No .pom is
generated for the javadoc artifact.

Does this help?
alex