Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2021/07/16 10:37:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1891570 - /subversion/site/staging/style/site.css

dsahlberg@apache.org wrote on Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:25 +00:00:
> Found-by: hartmannathan

For future reference, the syntax is "Found by", with a space as opposed
to a hyphen/minus.  contribulyze.py relies on that space (see «field_re»),
and we rely on contribulyze.py to track contributions by people
other than full committers.

Cheers,

Daniel

Re: svn commit: r1891570 - /subversion/site/staging/style/site.css

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.
Den fre 16 juli 2021 kl 12:37 skrev Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>:

> dsahlberg@apache.org wrote on Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:25 +00:00:
> > Found-by: hartmannathan
>
> For future reference, the syntax is "Found by", with a space as opposed
> to a hyphen/minus.  contribulyze.py relies on that space (see «field_re»),
> and we rely on contribulyze.py to track contributions by people
> other than full committers.

Fixed, thanks for reminding me. I've reviewed the Crediting section of
HACKING [1], where these are documented.

(In this case it didn't matter since Nathan is full committer, but I have
corrected the log message of a few commits to make sure it is correct in
case anyone else copy the log messages).

[1]
http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/community-guide.html#crediting

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

Re: svn commit: r1891570 - /subversion/site/staging/style/site.css

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.