Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mir Kasim Ali <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/29 10:57:31 UTC

How to notify user ...

Hi every body
I want to configure my tomcat server for sending sms to the concerned person
when ever server goes down.Please tell me If any body has done the same.

--
Mir Kasim Ali

Re: How to notify user ...

Posted by Juanjo Cuadrado <jj...@gmail.com>.
**There is a post "Run class in the start up of Tomcat" that explains how to
notify when Tomcat is starting/stoping... I think than there you can find an
answer...

Re: How to notify user ...

Posted by Mladen Adamovic <ad...@blic.net>.