Posted to users@sling.apache.org by gaurang <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 21:24:25 UTC

Re: JCR/JackRabbit + Oracle

Hi Shreyas,

Even are trying to aim for a similar setup.

If you were able to run minimal set of JCR bundles and connect to Oracle can
you kindly share your features.xml file ?

Re: JCR/JackRabbit + Oracle

Posted by gaurang <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Shreyas. I'll try it out.

Re: JCR/JackRabbit + Oracle

Posted by "Dube, Shreyas" <sd...@akamai.com>.
Hi Gaurang,

I ended up using Jackrabbit jars directly from Apache. Some of those jars
were bundles (especially the API ones), while the others (like
jackrabbit-core) were not. It took some time to make them work in an OSGi
environment. I used <Embed-Dependency>[0] almost exclusively to get it to
work. I have uploaded my codebase along with a sample repository.xml that
talks to Oracle on github[1].

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shreyas