Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "cedric.checoury@gmail.com" <ce...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 16:27:56 UTC

JAX-RS with httpOnly cookie -> an CXF bug ?

Hello,

If I send a request with an httponly cookie on my rest service, I receive an
IllegalArgumentException("Cookie is malformed : " + c) when I call
requestContext.getCookies().

Please find my container request filter implementation :

If I understand, I think this is a CXF bug (link  CXF-6451
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6451>  ) but normally this one
have been fixed on 3.1.2 version for NewCookieHeaderProvider.java class.

But JAXRS Tomee implementation use CookieHeaderProvider (that hasn't the
fix) and not the NewCookieHeaderProvider class.

Any help would be much appreciated to find a clean workaround

Regards

Re: JAX-RS with httpOnly cookie -> an CXF bug ?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Set-Cookie is to ask the operation to be the creation of a cookie.

Posted by cc75005++ <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hello Romain,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cedric,