Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2006/09/23 01:21:05 UTC

Release note for DERBY-1177 in 10.2.1.4 rc1

Could the release note for DERBY-1177 be removed from the release notes?
Or maybe made clearer?

The workaround says:

"Applications may need to take evasive action".

I can't figure out what the evasive action could possibly be, given the
comments in the Problem, Symptoms and Solution sections. What exactly
would the application be trying to evasive action from?

The release note here doesn't match the text in DERBY-1177, so I'm not
sure where this text came from.

Seems to me this was just a bug that got fixed, so it doesn't need a
release note, just a mention in the table of Bug Fixes (it's already there).

Thanks,
Dan.

Re: Release note for DERBY-1177 in 10.2.1.4 rc1

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
I've removed the release note for this issue and verified that there is
a bug fix note for it: revisions 449311 and 449316.

Regards,
-Rick