Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2002/05/13 13:04:32 UTC

autoconf for native2 need review and help

Hi,

Just finished the commits for autoconf support
in native2 and I need some helps here :

- static/dynamic : I used the old Makefile.am
  from native but it may be better to have 2
  Makefile, one for dynamic compile (via apxs or libtool ?)
  and one for static compile.

- I know little from jni stuff.
  Which sources should be compiled, which shared lib,
  how to use it.

In fine, I'd like to have configurations examples
for socket, unix, jni modes....

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)