Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/11/25 08:55:57 UTC

[Hudson] Restarting Hudson master

Hi

Our Hudson master is not feeling all that well, so I will be restarting it now.

/niklas

Re: [Hudson] Restarting Hudson master

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Our Hudson master is not feeling all that well, so I will be restarting it now.

Master is now up and running and LDAP restored. But,
minerva.apache.org (ubuntu2) did not come up from a reboot after an
apt-get upgrade I did at the same time. Has been reported to Yahoo
which host this server for us.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 25-11-10 09:38, Gav... wrote:
>> On 25-11-10 08:55, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>>> Our Hudson master is not feeling all that well, so I will be
>> restarting it now.
>>
>> I cant login anymore. Is that intentional?
>
> Double Whammy, our ldap server went down too.
>
> Try again.
>
> Gav...

Logged out, and in again. No problems.

RE: [Hudson] Restarting Hudson master

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 25-11-10 09:08, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 25-11-10 08:55, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>> Our Hudson master is not feeling all that well, so I will be
>> restarting it now.
>
> I cant login anymore. Is that intentional?

Works!

Re: [Hudson] Restarting Hudson master

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.