Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 23:01:26 UTC

Cleaning up integration-test module

I've cleaned up the integration-test module in Airavata trunk to use the
war distributions created by airavata-server module in the tomcat which
effectively removes path dependencies copying filtered artifacts through
the maven ant plugin.

Also at the end of the integration tests a tomcat distribution is installed
to the maven repository. I'm removing this as well from the pom. If anyone
needs an "Airavata deployed Tomcat distribution" it will be available in
the <integration-test>/target/tests location.

Regards,
Saminda

Re: Cleaning up integration-test module

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.