Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Evgeniy Stanilovskiy <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 10:45:46 UTC

compute broadcast with PCL environment question

hi, Igniters.
I have a question about compute broadcast behavior with peer class loading
enabled.
Look, my test schema was like:

1-jvm PureServerApp - pure server GG node.
2-jvm FirstComputeRunner - first compute runner node.
3-jvm SecondComputeRunner - second compute runner node.

and my case was to check simultaneous execution same Callable classes but
with different functional inside.
For example Callable from first runner - print 1-st jvm, from second -
2-nd jvm.
All these node are running in separate jvm. All runner node call
.broadcast 4 times in random manner.

Class clazz1 = classLoader1.loadClass("CallFunction");
ignite.compute().broadcast((IgniteCallable)clazz1.getDeclaredConstructor().newInstance());

I found:
PureServerApp output like :
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
1-st jvm
1-st jvm
2-nd jvm
1-st jvm
(5/3)

FirstComputeRunner :
2-nd jvm
1-st jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
1-st jvm
1-st jvm
2-nd jvm
1-st jvm
(4/4)

and

SecondComputeRunner :
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
2-nd jvm
(8/0)

all grid settings are default, plz point me if this is correct behavior.

Thanks !