Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matias Alejo Garcia <em...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/20 16:36:00 UTC

Disabling Wildcards

Hello ActiveMQ users,

We are testing message queues in our open source Bitcoin Wallet project
(Copay).  I am new on ActiveMQ. We are using Apollo.
I have 2 questions:

1) Would it be possible to disable wildcards on server? We are using /dsub/
as mailboxes for peers, we dont want peers to be able to see other peer's
mailboxes.

2) Can a SUBSCRIBE authentication mechanism be implemented on Apollo, based
on the destination name? We are using destinations of the form:
   /dsub/<public key>

so we would like to check, on the SUBSCRIBE frame, the presence of a header
like
   signature: xxxxxxx
which would be, for example, a signature of the sequence number using the
peer private key.

thanks a lot!
matías

--