Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cody Zhang <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 03:35:11 UTC

must not access source of jar on maven repository

Hi,All
    Deploy source.jar to maven repository in Our company.
Maven repository is management by nexus of Sonatype.
We want that somebody access the source.jar when download binary jar?
    Best Regards,
        --Cody.Zhang

Re: must not access source of jar on maven repository

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Cody Zhang <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank's replay! So sorry!It's wrong!
> I mean,only somebody download source.jar ,but can't download by default!
>    Best Regards,
>        --Cody.Zhang

Cody, I appreciate that english is not a native language, but I can't
understand what you mean to give any advice.

Can you give some examples?

Re: must not access source of jar on maven repository

Posted by Cody Zhang <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.