Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roy <va...@yahoo.gr> on 2006/05/17 11:46:58 UTC

Omit SOAPAction from Http header

Hello,

I am using AXIS to call a web service with a static stub client.I have a problem with the HttpHeader generated from AXIS. I want to omit completely the SOAPAction field because the web service i want to call isn't able to understand this field. I have have set the SOAPAction value to "" but i had the same results. How can i remove it completely?

Thank you.

---------------------------------
 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!

Re: Omit SOAPAction from Http header

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You won't be able to use SOAP 1.2 unless the service supports it.

You can tell which version(s) of SOAP the service supports by looking at the
namespace for the SOAP WSDL binding extensions, e.g. what's the namespace
bound to the "soap" prefix for the <soap:body use=<literal"/> definition.

The WSDL should fully define the supported bindings for the service, and you
should be able to generate a stub from the WSDL, which should generate a
valid message for you.

But I'm highly suspect of the service if it can't handle a SOAPAction HTTP
header.

Anne

Posted by Roy <va...@yahoo.gr>.

On 5/17/06, Roy <va...@yahoo.gr> wrote: Hello,