Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/07/10 14:32:27 UTC

(now found at: http://www.superlinksoftware.com/gnumeric-xml.pdf) Re: Fw: HSSF-Gnumeric XML file format - Unreachable URL, did anyone download previously?

Hi All,

Thanks to denis, we've recovered the document in question.  I've emailed
David Gilbert, the author, and hopefully
he'll fix the link.  Until such time, you can find it at:
http://www.superlinksoftware.com/gnumeric-xml.pdf.

The doc is GPL so I suppose its safe for me to host on my server (of
course I'm hosting it via tomcat...does that make tomcat
"tainted" ? ;-)  J/K -- tomcat's already tainted because I run linux on
my webserver ;-) )

-Andy

Re: installation debian 3.0, jdk 1.4.0_01, tomact 4.03, cocoon binary 2.03 for jdk1.4.0

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hi,

I had a similar problem and solved it with the help of this list.  Link
to the message archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users%40xml.apache.org/msg14778.html

Short and sweet: Headless AWT means you don't need an X server running.
 You still need to install your X libraries.  Also, you will need to
build from source and add -Djava.awt.headless=true in your $CATALINA_OPTS.

Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks