Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bj...@accenture.com on 2007/01/26 13:35:40 UTC

Multiple resource bundles

Before, I had no problems with this, but all of a sudden, errors appear in my console window.

I have 2 resource bundles, one with captions and titles and 1 with error messages.  To use them, I found this on the net:
<fmt:setBundle basename="adminLabels" var="adminLabels" scope="session" />

To use a specific resource bundle in my application, I simply had to type: <fmt:message key="title" bundle="${adminLabels} />

So far, so good.  Recently, I started to use JSTL 1.1, and now I receive the following error:
According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute bundle does not accept any expressions

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I have to do, to make this work?

Tia

Björn De Bakker