Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 23:02:03 UTC

Re: [camel-extra] 2.10.1 release

>> For Spring we have a broad version range

Issue updated [1]. I'll handle this before the next release.

> I'll try to stage the release this week.

Camel Extra 2.10.1 release has been staged at Sonatype OSS repository
[2]. Peer review of the staged artifacts will be highly appreciated.
If everything will be in order, I'll start synchronization with the
Maven Central in a few days.

Best regards.

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/issues/detail?id=30
[2] https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgapache-extrascamel-extra-306

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: [camel-extra] 2.10.1 release

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best,
Christian

Re: [camel-extra] 2.10.1 release

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
>> If everything will be in order, I'll start synchronization with the
>> Maven Central in a few days.

I started synchronization of the 2.10.1 release with Maven Central.

I'll stage 2.10.2 release this week (hopefully).

Re: [camel-extra] 2.10.1 release

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Great work! Thanks,
Hadrian