Posted to user@wink.apache.org by srinivasan venkat <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/23 20:16:35 UTC

Need to remove special characters from the request.

Hi,

Is there any way in wink to remove the special characters from the request.
My query parameter values contains special characters.

I am getting query parameters from
MessageContext context object.
MultivaluedMap<String, String> attribMap = context.getUriInfo()
.getQueryParameters();

Is there any way to encode the special character with xml encoding stuff or anyother encoding stuff from the message context .

Need help in this regard.

Thanks,
Srinivasan.V

Re: Need to remove special characters from the request.

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I don't quite understand your question. The query parameter values
should be decoded (from their URL escaped values) if you get them from that
method. It should be equivalent if you pass in the true to the
getQueryParameters(boolean) mtehod. Can you give an example of the query
parameter value sent and what you want received? Thanks.