Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2003/04/01 03:07:09 UTC

RE: Right way to extends Action

What about DispatchAction and LookupDispatchAction? Anyone have a good
solution for reuse of common action logic across these multiple action base
classes provided by Struts?

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.
thanks buddy, got the idea now. My problem is solved.
-navjot

The programming world now seems to be all about writing wrapper codes ;-)

| > What about DispatchAction and LookupDispatchAction? Anyone have a good
| > solution for reuse of common action logic across these multiple action
base
| > classes provided by Struts?
| >

| I wrote my own dispatch:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/bP/WEB-INF/src/wa
r/org/apache/scaffoldingLib/base/BaseAct.java

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vC...@baseBeans.com>.

Posted by Igor Shabalov <ig...@exadel.com>.
	In general I like an idea to assembly application from set of pre-defined
actions with parameters. It is about reuse of actual action
“implementations” within application.
	Best,
	Igor.

Igor Shabalov