Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Richard Hierlmeier <rh...@googlemail.com> on 2015/01/15 14:53:21 UTC

JMX authentification via Apache Shiro

I have to integrate a 3rd party library which uses Apache Shiro for
authorization. The funcionality of the library must be exposed via a JMX.

In karaf the JMX mbean server authenticates and authorizes against JAAS.
Is it possible to change the authentication/authorization mechanism of
the mbean server?

Richard

Re: JMX authentification via Apache Shiro

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree with Christian. It's also possible to "façade" it with Syncope and
use the SyncopeLoginModule.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: JMX authentification via Apache Shiro

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de