Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/25 05:34:02 UTC

perf enhancement and lucene-1345

Hi Guys:
     A while ago I posted some enhancements to disjunction and conjunction
docIdSetIterators that showed performance improvements to Lucene-1345. I
think it got mixed up with another discussion on that issue. Was wondering
what happened with it and what are the plans.

Thanks

-John

Re: perf enhancement and lucene-1345

Posted by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Michael:
   Actually this is not what I meant.

   It was discussion that was wrapped in  Lucene-1345 where I posted some
optimizations for Conjunction and Disjunction Scorers and some numbers.
Because of the confusion of what  Lucene-1345 is, the loop was never closed.
I am just writing to follow up.

Thanks

-John

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.