Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Laurent SALSE <la...@external.total.com> on 2006/04/26 13:33:23 UTC

Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber

Dear support,

Here below is the full stack trace Subclipse reports when attempting to synchornize a Project with
the SVN server . Thanks for keeping me informed of what to do next.

Kind regards,
Laurent Salsé
+33 6 62 25 69 15
laurent.salse@bsaconseil.com

Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber. 0 of 1 resources were synchronized.
  An error occurred synchronizing /DmexNumerique: Error getting status for resource P/DmexNumerique
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug,
please report
svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\java' is missing or not
locked

    Error getting status for resource P/DmexNumerique org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException:
Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\java' is missing or not
locked

      org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug,
please report
svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes\java' is missing or not
locked

cdlt,
Laurent

Laurent Salsé
TE UK - GPI projet
Tel : 01.41.35.44.94
Mob. : 06.62.25.69.15
laurent.salse@external.total.com

Re: Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Apr 26, 2006, at 15:33, Laurent SALSE wrote:

> Dear support,

This is not support -- this is users like you who use Subversion.

> Here below is the full stack trace Subclipse reports when
> attempting to synchornize a Project with
> the SVN server . Thanks for keeping me informed of what to do next.

> Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber. 0 of 1
> resources were synchronized.
>   An error occurred synchronizing /DmexNumerique: Error getting
> status for resource P/DmexNumerique
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not
> locked; this is probably a bug,
> please report
> svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
> Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF
> \classes\java' is missing or not
> locked
>
>     Error getting status for resource P/DmexNumerique
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException:
> Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
> svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
> Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF
> \classes\java' is missing or not
> locked
>
>       org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy
> not locked; this is probably a bug,
> please report
> svn: Working copy 'C:\Program
> Files\eclipse-workspace\workspace\DmexNumerique\WebContent\WEB-INF
> \classes\java' is missing or not
> locked

Doesn't mean anything to me... try asking on the Subclipse mailing list.