Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Celeste Haseltine <CH...@unifocus.com> on 2003/10/30 23:29:59 UTC

Has Jetspeed 1.4 gone final?

I just went to the Jetspeed home page and noticed that the war file is now
named 1.4 not 1.4 b4.  Is Jetspeed 1.4 now a final release?  If so, the
source code on the Jetspeed home page still reflects the 1.4 b4 zip file.
How would I go about getting a copy of the source code for the 1.4 war
release?

Celeste

RE: Has Jetspeed 1.4 gone final?

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Have you seen any annoucements? I'm in process of putting out the final
release. Please hold your horses until tomorrow. Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/