Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/02/05 06:31:14 UTC

JUnit switched to GIT

Hi,

the JUnit team has switched from sourceforge svn to github

http://github.com/KentBeck/junit

so adding GIT support to Gump has moved up in my TODO list.

I don't think it will be hard to do but don't expect to get to it
immediately so if anybody else wants to jump in ...

Stefan

Re: JUnit switched to GIT

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I've committed an initial version of git support that works for me
locally, but I won't move JUnit before next week.

The code is a really ugly collection of copy-n-paste and I'm deeply
disgusted at what I've committed, really.  I seriously intend to clean
things up before I add support for the other dvcs systems that I have
installed myself.

We'll need to install git on helios and Sander's machine - and on
vmgump, apt-get doesn't work since we are running a pretty old Ubuntu
distribution that is no longer supported.  We should seriously
consider upgrading vmgump mid-term.

Stefan