Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/13 19:25:08 UTC

diffrent build.xml

Hi all, I need some historic background in the xml-sec library.
I need to know why there are three different(but similar) build*.xml
files, and if we can get rid off of two of them (build-deprecated.xml
and build-ant1.5.xml) and concentrate only in build.xml
Any insight will be appreciate.
Regards,

Raul
--
http://r-bg.com

Re: diffrent build.xml

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me to remove the old ones.

-- dims

RE: diffrent build.xml

Posted by Axl Mattheus <ax...@telkomsa.net>.
Raul

The original build.xml was quite a monster. I then created build-ant1.5.xml
to leverage ant 1.5+ functionality. I am not sure where build-deprecated.xml
comes from; I remember a mail doing the rounds about a year ago around the
renaming of the build file.

For all I know, you can safely remove the afore-mentioned files. It may be
prudent to state that pre ant 1.5 will not hack it anymore if you want to
build the source.

Ax/

+1 kill all funny build files...