Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/18 22:48:59 UTC

Amber site take two

Hi all,
after some inspections with Infra (and on Maven users list) and taking
inspiration from other Incubating projects I am proposing the following way
to produce the site:

   1. Define a folder under Amber SVN to contain website pages, this could
   be one of:
      1. SVNPATH.../amber/site/publish<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/site/publish>
      2. SVNPATH.../amber/trunk/site<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/trunk/site>
   2. Use the stage goal of the Maven site plugin to deploy it locally on
   the folder containing the versioned site
   3. Make a SVN commit on the site directory
   4. Make a svn co/up of the SVN directory containing our site inside the
   directory for publishing our website under people.a.o
   5. We're done

What do you think?
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: Amber site take two

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
I got a random one on the internet :P
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: Amber site take two

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Amber site take two

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.

Re: Amber site take two

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Amber site take two

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 18/11/2010 21:48, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> Hi all,
> after some inspections with Infra (and on Maven users list) and taking
> inspiration from other Incubating projects I am proposing the following way
> to produce the site:
>
>    1. Define a folder under Amber SVN to contain website pages, this could
>    be one of:
>       1. SVNPATH.../amber/site/publish<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/site/publish>
>       2. SVNPATH.../amber/trunk/site<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/trunk/site>
>    2. Use the stage goal of the Maven site plugin to deploy it locally on
>    the folder containing the versioned site
>    3. Make a SVN commit on the site directory
>    4. Make a svn co/up of the SVN directory containing our site inside the
>    directory for publishing our website under people.a.o
>    5. We're done
>
> What do you think?
> Cheers,
> Tommaso