Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by John McNally <jm...@collab.net> on 2002/05/16 02:13:51 UTC

closing the response Writer

Both t2 and t3 attempt to close the response Writer at the end of the
doGet method.  I do not think this should be done.  It does not work
well if Turbine is RequestDispatcher.included.  Also neither code base
attempts to close the ServletOutputStream, so why the Writer.  Also the
writer is attempted to be closed regardless of whether it was even used.

Does anyone have any objection to removing this bit of code from
Turbine.java?

john mcnally

Re: closing the response Writer

Posted by James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com>.