Posted to users@camel.apache.org by simonherbert69 <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/05 13:36:27 UTC

Camel component for mailchimp

Hello,
I think I already know the answer after google searching, but thought I
would post here since maybe I am the first of many to have this need.

Anyone know of any camel components for mailchimp API v3.0 -
http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/reference/overview/

I am hired as an Architect to design an integration between the MailChimp
API and an in-house Customer WebAPP with DB. The integration platform will
be JBoss fuse.

Have found a java wrapper for an older version(v2)

Thanks in advance.

Re: Camel component for mailchimp

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
If the mailchimp has an REST api then the api-component of Camel can
generate a skeleton project for it.
http://rockablogbaby.blogspot.se/2014/09/apache-camel-api-component-framework-or.html

Dhiraj can maybe take a look and see if it would be a feasible road to go.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 1:36 PM, simonherbert69 <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I think I already know the answer after google searching, but thought I
> would post here since maybe I am the first of many to have this need.
>
> Anyone know of any camel components for mailchimp API v3.0 -
> http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/reference/overview/
>
> I am hired as an Architect to design an integration between the MailChimp
> API and an in-house Customer WebAPP with DB. The integration platform will
> be JBoss fuse.
>
> Have found a java wrapper for an older version(v2)
>
> Thanks in advance.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus