Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org> on 2002/11/26 18:19:46 UTC

Re: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ problem

At 07:32 AM 11/26/2002, Francis Daly wrote:
>I'm not sure if this should go to dev or docs, but I'll try here as I
>suspect that it is due to a recent change by someone here.  Sorry if
>I've got this bit wrong.

I'm cc'ing docs

>The web page returned from http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ looks
>strangely blank in my browser right now, almost certainly because
>there are 10 "<table"s and only 9 "</table"s, and this browser is
>easily confused.

That's my doing, certainly.  Docs folks, would someone do the 'regen'
magic to the xdocs/dev/ sources to regenerate docs/dev/ ?  I brought
the xdocs up to date yesterday after Justin pointed it out.

Thanks.

Re: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ problem

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> At 11:19 AM 11/26/2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>>That's my doing, certainly.  Docs folks, would someone do the 'regen'
>>magic to the xdocs/dev/ sources to regenerate docs/dev/ ?  I brought
>>the xdocs up to date yesterday after Justin pointed it out.

Fortunately the build.cmd and build2.cmd from the docs build stuff work
here, too. You may just copy both into the httpd-site root and run `build`.
(needs java runtime, of course...)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker
]

Re: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ problem

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>.
At 11:19 AM 11/26/2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>That's my doing, certainly.  Docs folks, would someone do the 'regen'
>magic to the xdocs/dev/ sources to regenerate docs/dev/ ?  I brought
>the xdocs up to date yesterday after Justin pointed it out.

Thanks to Andre for taking this!

Bill

Re: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ problem

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>.