Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/04 03:17:32 UTC

Re: Error message when trying to access SVN wiki link

Its not on the home page anymore :( Any chance a link could be added to
the download page:

 http://www.ibatis.com/common/download.html

or a more appropriate page on ibatis.com?

Thanks,
Ron

http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/How_20do_20I_20get_20read_2donly_20access_20to_20the_20source_20control_20repository_3f