Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com> on 2015/02/04 17:24:20 UTC

Re: [dev] Any thoughts on 0.17.0?

Hi Tomaž,

We failed to connect over the weekend. If you'd still like me to take a
crack at a release, should I just start slogging through
https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/committer_guide.html#making-a-release-for-release-managers
?

I'm also happy to sit this one out (with zero hurt feelings). :)

Thank you,
Eric