Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.biz> on 2006/06/15 14:43:15 UTC

Re[2]: ApacheCon EU OSGi panel

I will be at ApacheCon Europe in Dublin. Would love to have a
discussion about this and hear what you want to do, and how you want
to do it.

I  looked  at  James  a  couple  of  years  ago  and thought it was an
archetype of an OSGi application :-) Love to see it move there now!

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens