Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2009/06/15 21:07:19 UTC

SQLResultSetMapping?

One of the guys here was trying to use SQLTemplate like stated at:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/sqltemplate-result-mapping.html

When he tried to import SQLResultSetMapping, he'd get a class not
found error.  He changed his pom.xml to use M5 instead of M6 and it
worked.  Is this behavior expected in M6?  In M5, he imports it as
org.apache.cayenne.query.SQLResultSetMapping.

Thanks,

mrg

PS. I don't have access to the SVN commits from here at work, so I
can't easily see when it vanished at the moment.

Re: SQLResultSetMapping?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Thanks Andrus!  I'll let him know since I kind of want him kicking the M6 tires.

mrg

Re: SQLResultSetMapping?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.