Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Radovan Chytracek <Ra...@cern.ch> on 2000/09/05 16:04:38 UTC

Broken project file for RangeTest app in MSVC++6.0...

Hi xercesers,

          the Release part of the project is wrong. When I fixed the include
search path + input libraries + location of the release exe file it's OK now.

I found it in the fresh checkout from Xerces CVS repository 2 hours ago.

The rest has been built without problem on Windows/NT/SP6. I did not try to
build the XMLCOM projects.

The best regards
                    Radovan Chytracek

--
Radovan Chytracek                     LHCb experiment at CERN
e-mail: Radovan.Chytracek@cern.ch     WWW: http://home.cern.ch/~chytrace

Re: Broken project file for RangeTest app in MSVC++6.0...

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
Fixed.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA