Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by swarnendude <sw...@indiatimes.com> on 2008/08/19 12:20:16 UTC

Getting errors while deploying roller in netbeans

I am trying to build the roller project in netbeans. As it is being already a
netbeans project so i just included it as project which is named
roller_trunk. It is containing four package folders.

Now whenever I'm trying to build it from build.xml, it is giving me error as
it is not getting mail.jar file. I included all the jars in classpath of the
main project roller_trunk, but still getting that error.

However, when I tried to build  projects 'planet' and 'weblogger'
separately, by including the jar files individually, i'm not getting any
error.

Please tell me what to do as I'm stuck with this from last three days.

Re: Getting errors while deploying roller in netbeans

Posted by Grzegorz Bugaj <gr...@yahoo.com>.
You need to download mail.jar seperately from http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/
and add it to your class path, I put mine in the %tomcat%\lib

Regards
Greg Bugajhttp://www.gregbugaj.com