Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/16 06:47:29 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Trivial Update of "DataImportHandler" by NoblePaul

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NoblePaul:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

  If you want to implement those methods in X!PathEntityProcessor: The methods are explained in !EntityProcessor.java.

  = Indexing Emails =
- See MailEntityprocessor
+ See MailEntityProcessor
  = Extending the tool with APIs =
  The examples we explored are admittedly, trivial . It is not possible to have all user needs met by an xml configuration alone. So we expose a few abstract class which can be implemented by the user to enhance the functionality.