Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com> on 2006/01/02 02:59:47 UTC

Re: M2 changelog plugin w/ CVS (not SVN)

Hi,

The output you saw says "scmUrl = ... "  which is correct bec it came
from <scm><url> AND is used to create LINKS on the generated report.  It
is not used a connection url.  The output is simply printing out the
parameters it has received.

Sadly, the output does not print the string it uses for scm connection.

Anyway, when you say "All the data is blank", does that mean a report is
created but it is blank?  If there are empty reports, are you running
changelog on a parent pom?