Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "vinay.cp" <vi...@iiitb.net> on 2011/02/02 15:14:51 UTC

Repopulating multiple values in drop down box

Hello All,

I have a drop down box in my application which has allow-multiple="true".
After submitting the form, the value gets stored in the database in the form
of comma separated values like {MO,TU,WE}. I have to repopulate the form
from the database when the edit button is clicked. The drop down box does
not get repopulated if multiple values were previously selected but it gets
repopulated if a single value was previously selected from the drop down
box. Could you please let me know if there is any way I could repopulate the
drop down box with multiple values selected?

Thanks.

Re: Repopulating multiple values in drop down box

Posted by "vinay.cp" <vi...@iiitb.net>.
Thanks Jacques. Much appreciated

From: "vinay.cp" <vi...@iiitb.net>