Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Pa...@unilog.fr on 2003/11/25 20:07:22 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: PSML data.

I've modified jdbcX/AbstractJdbcXConnection.java where X is equal from 1
to 3, to match the Web page modifications.

I've also modified core/QueryExecutor.java to filter objectdata ! It's
perhaps not the best way but It's worked for me.

        /*
         * Send a query to the backend.
         */
        private void sendQueryV2() throws SQLException
        {
                for ( int i = 0; i < m_binds.length ; i++ )
                {
                        if ( m_binds[i] == null )
                                throw new
PSQLException("postgresql.prep.param", new Integer(i + 1));
                }
                try
                {
                        pgStream.SendChar('Q');
                        for (int i = 0 ; i < m_binds.length ; ++i)
                        {
                             // BEGIN PAT : Filter 'objectdata' to remove
it from query !
                            if ((m_sqlFrags[i].toString()).compareTo(",
objectdata = ") == 0) {
                                m_binds[i] = new String("''");
                            }
                            // END PAT
 pgStream.Send(connection.getEncoding().encode(m_sqlFrags[i]));
 pgStream.Send(connection.getEncoding().encode(m_binds[i].toString()));
                        }

pgStream.Send(connection.getEncoding().encode(m_sqlFrags[m_binds.length]));
                        pgStream.SendChar(0);
                        pgStream.flush();

                }
                catch (IOException e)
                {
                        throw new PSQLException("postgresql.con.ioerror",
e);
                }
        }

Hope this help.

Pat.

P.S. : I have Postgres7.2.1 and a JDBC driver for Postgres 7.2.x / Java 2.

Nikolaos Athanasis <at...@ics.forth.gr>
25/11/2003 19:05
Veuillez répondre à "Jetspeed Developers List"

        Pour :  Patrick.Meyer@unilog.fr
        cc :    Jetspeed Developers List <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
        Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: PSML data.

I have already tried this. I downloaded the source code of postgres,
installed it, but the Field.java file has other commands as these in the
patch. Thus, i cannot do anything about it...
Do i miss anything?

Nik..