Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/13 19:21:33 UTC

SDK docs on apache.org don't display properly

Anyone know why there are extended chars in most of the log4net ndoc files? For example this page has empty-blocks in IE9 and triangle-question-marks in Firefox:

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/sdk/log4net.Appender.BufferingAppenderSkeleton.Evaluator.html

Re: SDK docs on apache.org don't display properly

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-01-13, Ron Grabowski wrote:

> Anyone know why there are extended chars in most of the log4net ndoc
> files? For example this page has empty-blocks in IE9 and
> triangle-question-marks in Firefox:

No idea, I used the existing ndoc target in the NAnt build file that I
assume has been used for the earlier releases as well.

Stefan