Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/05 18:36:40 UTC

How to center dataScroller on page

My dataTable has a width of 100% and I would like the dataScroller
horizontally centered on the page.  How do I configure this?

Paul Spencer

Re: How to center dataScroller on page

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Paul!
> I discovered a variation of your suggestion. Add the align attribute
> to the <h:panelGrid>.  This does not require any changes to the
> stylesheet :)
>
>    <h:panelGrid columns="1" align="center">
Damn. Was a hard week for me :-)

Ciao,
Mario

Re: How to center dataScroller on page

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Mario,
I discovered a variation of your suggestion. Add the align attribute to
the <h:panelGrid>.  This does not require any changes to the stylesheet :)

    <h:panelGrid columns="1" align="center">
      <t:dataScroller...>
    </h:panelGrid>

Paul Spencer

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.