Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/16 08:01:17 UTC

Re:M1-Release Content

Hi Mohammad,

Could you do anything about the following items? If not I will start to finish them.

I wish that we are able to ready at start of the next week for M1-Release VOTE ?

Thanks;

>>Hi Gurkan...

>>  I noticed that from the SCM mails :-). I will check the mails for
>>>any other required items.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu
<gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Mohammad;
>
> I attacked the two of them in the late night :)
>
> 1* I added the *licences* directory for binary distribution of the project. You can reach
all the distribution related stuffs under the */distribution* directory.

--
----
Thanks

Re: M1-Release Content

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Yes I mean those :) . Ok, thanks a lot

/Gurkan

________________________________
Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Forget about my question I sent  this reply before reading the M1
artifacts mail.

--
----
Thanks

Re: M1-Release Content

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I'm (almost) back to normality.
yesterday I had to prepare a C++ project for a company for today, so I had a bit stress today ...

but now all seems to work again ;)

I will look at the site deployment today, and preparing/testing the maven release process.

hope to get this done till tomorrow night.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
* Simple WebBeans Support
* Producer Method Support
* Event and Observer Support
* Decorator and Interceptor Support
* Experimental XML Configuration Support
* Lookup and Dependency Injection Support
 * Java EE Plugin Support (via ServetContextListener interface)

Is this list enough for the M1-Release? If not what do you want to see in the M1-Release?

I will create jira issue as a content of the M1-Release with these support items.

/Gurkan

________________________________
Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
I have created a jira ticket for M1-Release, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-63.

Please add your comments about the M1-Release into this issue.

________________________________

Re: M1-Release Content

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: M1-Release Content

Re: M1-Release Content

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
> Just to be sure -- that should say something like "do
> we really like to create an M1 release candidate to vote on,
> today?"

Yes, sorry my phrasing was misleading.

LieGrue,
strub