Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/11 01:47:30 UTC

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 950 - Still Failing

Hi Justin,

I got it also. When I compiled typedefs it's gone.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 950 - Still Failing

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ahh..Yes. I got some incompatible problem in FlexJS. Sorry for the noize.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 950 - Still Failing

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I got it also. When I compiled typedefs it's gone.

Those error are from compiling typedefs, I’m using the latest develop branch.

Thanks,
Justin