Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by kajaa <ka...@eastday.com> on 2003/05/03 08:12:40 UTC

[Chinese Translation] The new XML files will not be directly shown in IE any longer?

With help from André Malo, build completed with no any error, and also a
.chm file was generated successfully, thanks!

But later, I found that not only our *.xml.zh-cn files but also *.xml files
cannot be directly shown in IE with the following error msg: (for I am using
a Chinese OS, I don't know what the msg will be in a English OS, the
following is a translated one)

Cannot display XML page
XML input was not found while using a XSL style-sheet. Press "refresh" or
try later.
----------------
Error occured when parsing
"http://127.0.0.1/ami/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl"
Referencing to a undeclared name-space prefix: '.xsl'

Is it by design for the new xml files?

kajaa

Re: [Chinese Translation] The new XML files will not be directly shown in IE any longer?

Posted by kajaa <ka...@eastday.com>.
Great! Every thing is OK now! Thanks!

The translating project is continuing, althought it is very slow.

kajaa

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.