Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/06 16:33:09 UTC

permanant builds on jenkins

Hi bigtop:

Are there any permanant builds saved on jenkins (for the VM matrix)?

If not it would be nice to add them for certain known well tested, working
disk images .

(for context, I'm currently running Mr2 build of the KVM box and it appears
to have some intermittent write issues on the DataNode path, and also, my
namenode appears to really like being in safe mode.  these could just be
due to VM setup though, as im changing some things like adding static IPs
and data node write paths... so nothing to be alarmed about.)

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: permanent builds on jenkins