Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Valerie Nyre <va...@nyre.de> on 2005/04/20 15:43:14 UTC

commons.jelly.tags.fmt - Any context issues for Linux ?

Hello

The xdocs suggestion described in

	http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-128

with the new taglib: fmt works fine for me on Windows 2000.

For what reason ever, my remote sysadmin working on Linux complains that
the produces output, cannot resolve the keys .... I will travel tomorrow
5 hours to my sysadmin and then "eyeball" his installation - but at the
moment I cannot image what could the problem could be ....

If you also looked at the solution....
Perhaps you might have an idea...

(I think I should be placed in the user list, but I assume a developer
would be the person to ask. )

Thanks anyway for your attention

Valerie Nyre

Re: commons.jelly.tags.fmt - Any context issues for Linux ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Do I understand you correctly?

1) You are using an unsupported, patched version of the xdoc plugin
from Maven's bug tracking system, which use the fmt tag library
2) You've got some problem with it which you feel may be related to
the fmt tag library
3) You feel the issue is operating system specific (Windows 2000 vs Linux)

If that is the case, I'm not quite sure how this is a problem in the
formatting tag lib, and I don't have enough detail from this email to
start looking.