Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by fauzan akbar <fa...@collega.co.id> on 2011/03/24 09:41:02 UTC

information about geronimo clustering

my name is fauzan akbar, i'm application developer using java programming and apache geronimo as application server.

i wondering is geronimo can be clustered???

the reason why i ask this question because, in the present time, i'm developing micro banking application with many transaction.
it's very kind of you if you answer my question, and i'll be delighted using apache geronimo as my application server.

thank you very much for your attention and your time for answering my question.

best regards.
fauzan akbar

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

PT. Collega Inti Pratama, Jakarta, Indonesia, www.collega.co.id

Re: information about geronimo clustering

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 24, 2011, at 4:41 AM, fauzan akbar wrote:

> my name is fauzan akbar, i'm application developer using java programming and apache geronimo as application server.
>
> i wondering is geronimo can be clustered???
>
> the reason why i ask this question because, in the present time, i'm developing micro banking application with many transaction.
> it's very kind of you if you answer my question, and i'll be delighted using apache geronimo as my application server.

What version of Geronimo? And what are you trying to achieve? Scalability? It sounds like you want to maximize throughput?

Geronimo supports clustering at the web tier -- https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/clustering.html

Geronimo 2.2 also supports EJB failover -- https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/ejb-failover.html

--kevan