Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 17:55:03 UTC

While debugging - SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Hello, list

When I use debugger I see timed out exception.
How can I fix it?

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:256)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:313)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:659)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:604)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:961)
        at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:367)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1937)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1865)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:593)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)

Regards,
Alexey

Re: While debugging - SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 10 December 2008 4:39:35 am Alexey Zavizionov wrote:
> Any suggestions ?

No idea.    Maybe tomcat has a security manager or something that prevents it.
Or maybe the tomcat server itself has some setting that if the servlet
doesn't respond in 60 secs or something, it assumes the servlet is hung and
closes the connection.   I don't really know.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: While debugging - SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.
Any suggestions ?

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.
For me it doesn't work

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.
Okay, thanks

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: While debugging - SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello, thanks for reply

Posted by Andi Abes <aa...@progress.com>.

Posted by Michael Ramnarine <MR...@progress.com>.